Wholesale Distribution Industry Solutions
With shrinking margins, availability demands increasing, and competition intensifying, wholesale distributors need to dynamically respond to a changing market. Successful wholesalers deploy enterprise applications to simplify these complex Industry challenges. brij’s team of expert Wholesale Distribution ERP consultants empower organizations with unique enterprise application solutions, tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs.
With over 30 years of experience providing enterprise application solutions for mid-sized and large organizations, brij provides best-in-class enterprise application consulting, support, education and staffing services to Wholesale Distribution businesses across the United States. Our enterprise application solutions enable Wholesale Distributiors gain operational flexibility through configurable processes, increase availability with demand-driven execution, and get more value from the value chain by integrating channels.
Wholesale Distribution Industry Solution Highlights
brij complements the most complete end-to-end service offering in the marketplace with a focus on the Wholesale Distribution industry and our proven methodologies to insure our client’s success. Do you want a solution that can drastically improve your Wholesale Distribution business?
- Create a distribution plans based on forecast and orders.
- Rely on real-time customer information.
- Achieve perfect order entry.
- Get best pricing and gain visibility into global product availability.
- Optimize shipping and perform predictive planning.
- Support streamlined procure-to-pay-processes.
- Align inventory plans, positions, and locations to customer needs.
- Integrate customer, supplier, operational, and financial planning.
- Increase yield and throughput, manage quality, and improve asset utilization
- Achieve P&L Visibility down to the product and plant level
- Control transportation costs and improve delivery reliability
- Gain insight into costs at the plan, work center or line level
- Use supported warehouse put-away, picking, and replenishment, including radio frequency identification (RFID) and license plating capabilities.
brij Wholesale Distribution Industry Services
From selection of the right enterprise applications through implementation and support of these systems, brij knows how to deliver value for Wholesale Distribution businesses. brij assigns an Engagement Manager focused on your specific industry needs along with the right mix of resources to implement and support your Wholesale Distribution systems.
Application Footprint for a Typical Consumer Goods Business
- Core Financials
- Mobile Apps
- Internet of Things
- Analytics and Dashboards
- Content Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Expense Management
- Financial and Regulatory Reporting
Customer Relationship Management
- Fulfillment Management
- Case Management
- Customer Self-Service
- Sales Force Automation
- Sales Order Management
- Service Management
- Advanced Price Management
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Stock Valuations
- Agreement Management
- Apparel Management
- Blend Management
- Electronic Commerce
- Bulk Stock
- RFID and Barcode Scanning
- Finite Capacity Planning
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Outbound Inventory
- Product Variants
- Health & Safety Incident Management
- Requirements Planning
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Management
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Buyer Workspace
- Operational Sourcing
- Procurement and Subcontract Management
- Requisition Self Service
- Supplier Self-Service
Asset Lifecyle Management Capital Asset Management
- Condition-Based maintenance
- Equipment Cost Analysis