Real Estate Industry Solutions
With over 30 years of experience providing enterprise application solutions for mid-sized and large organizations, brij provides best-in-class enterprise application consulting, support, education and staffing services to Real Estate management businesses across the United States.
Real Estate Enterprise Application Solutions
brij complements the most complete end-to-end service offering in the marketplace with a focus on the Real Estate industry and our proven methodologies to insure our client’s success. Do you want a solution that can drastically improve your Real Estate management business? brij’s enterprise application solutions enable your Real Estate management business to:
- Share documents, raise issues, and manage and coordinate tasks among internal and external teams
- Quickly see alerts in order to maximize occupancy and cash flow, analyze occupancy data to maximize profitability, and easily access all aspects of a property throughout its lifecycle
- Access information about customers, suppliers, landlords, employees, and products anytime, anywhere
- Make better real estate investment and management decisions with real-time information and reporting access
- View integrated information across your entire organization.
- Implement performance metrics for corporate visibility of project exposure.
- Drill down into every aspect of every project.
- Automatically flow information from opportunity to building lot and customer and warranty service.Use mobile applications to access data from remote sites.
brij Real Estate Services
From selection of the right enterprise applications through implementation and support of these systems, brij knows how to deliver value for Real Estate businesses. brij assigns an Engagement Manager focused on your specific industry needs along with the right mix of resources to implement and support your Real Estate systems.
Benefits of Real Estate Enterprise Application Solutions
- Increase customer satisfaction by making smarter real estate decisions
- Gain real-time visibility into property budgets, forecasts, and actuals, including labor, material, equipment, overhead, subcontract costs and other costs charged to properties.
- Monitor, analyze, and control all aspects of multiple properties from single data source.
- Eliminate paper-based review and approval processes.
- Obtain a complete, accurate view of all assets at every stage of the lifecycle.
- Maximize return on investment by ensuring assets perform better, last longer, and cost less to maintain.
- Analyze, report, and take action on all types of health and safety incidents.
- Track and report on your environmental impact with simple data capture and prebuilt reporting.
Application Footprint for a Typical Real Estate Business
- Core Financials
- Mobile Apps
- Internet of Things
- Analytics and Dashboards
- Content Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Expense Management
- Financial and Regulatory Reporting
Project Costing & Management
- Project Planning & Scheduling
- Project Costing
- Contract & Service Billing
- Job Forecasting
- Project Portfolio Analysis
Customer Relationship Management
- Case Management
- Customer Self-Service
- Sales Force Automation
- Service Management
Asset Lifecyle Management
- Real Estate Management
- Rental Maangement
- Capital Asset Management
- Condition-Based maintenance
- Equipment Cost Analysis
Human Capital Management
- Human Resources
- Employee Self-Service
- Health & Safety Incident Management
Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Requirements Planning
- Buyer Workspace
- Operational Sourcing
- Procurement and Subcontract Management
- Requisition Self Service
- Supplier Self-Service