Not-For-Profit Industry Solutions
With over 30 years of experience providing enterprise application solutions for mid-sized and large organizations, brij provides best-in-class enterprise application consulting, support, education and staffing services to Non-Profit entities across the United States.
Not-For-Profit Solution Highlights
brij complements the most complete end-to-end service offering in the marketplace with a focus on Non-Profit entities and our proven methodologies to insure our client’s success. Do you want a solution that can drastically improve your organization?
- View integrated information across all grants, funds, and departments.
- Monitor, analyze, and control all aspects of multiple organizational units from single data source.
- Implement performance metrics for improved visibility.
- Drill down into every aspect of every fund.
- Gain real-time visibility into budgets, forecasts, and actuals, including labor,
material, equipment, overhead, subcontract costs and other costs charged to projects.
- Eliminate paper-based review and approval processes.
- Use mobile applications to access data remotely.
- Obtain a complete, accurate view of all assets at every stage of the lifecycle.
- Track and report on your environmental impact with simple data capture and prebuilt reporting.
brij Not-For-Profit Services
From selection of the right enterprise applications through implementation and support of these systems, brij knows how to deliver value for your Non-Profit entity. brij assigns an Engagement Manager focused on your specific needs along with the right mix of resources to implement and support your Non-Profit systems.
Our highly experienced team of consultants’ expertise in the Not-For-Profit industry’s top enterprise applications will provide your organization with answers to your most challenging business needs through an array of services including:
- Upgrade & Testing Services
- Digital Transformation Services
- Integration Services
- Mobile Apps Services
- Business Process Improvement Services
- Implementation Services
- Custom Application Development Services
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Services
- Data Archiving Services
- Security Services
- Year-End Processing Services
- Education Services through brij University
Application Footprint for a Typical Not-For-Profit Entity
- Core Financials
- Mobile Apps
- Internet of Things
- Analytics and Dashboards
- Content Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Expense Management
- Regulatory Reporting
Human Capital Management
- Human Resources
- Employee Self-Service
- Health & Safety Incident Management
Customer Relationship Management
- Case Management
- Customer Self-Service
- Sales Force Automation
- Service Management
Project Costing & Management
- Project Planning & Scheduling
- Project Costing
- Contract & Service Billing
- Job Forecasting
- Project Portfolio Analysis
Asset Lifecyle Management
- Capital Asset Management
- Condition-Based maintenance
- Equipment Cost Analysis
Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Requirements Planning
- Buyer Workspace
- Operational Sourcing
- Procurement and Subcontract Management
- Requisition Self Service
- Supplier Self-Service