Industrial & High-Tech Manufacturing Industry Solutions
With over 30 years of experience providing enterprise application solutions for mid-sized and large organizations, brij provides best-in-class enterprise application consulting, support, education and staffing services to Industrial & high-tech manufacturing businesses across the United States.
Industrial & High-Tech Manufacturing Solution Highlights
brij complements the most complete end-to-end service offering in the marketplace with a focus on the Manufacturing industry and our proven methodologies to insure our client’s success. Do you want a solution that can drastically improve your Manufacturing business?
- Support for discrete and progress manufacturing with BOMs and ingredients.
- Take advantage of mixed-mode manufacturing capabilities.
- Create, release and close work orders tied to sales orders.
- Process manufacturing cost periodically for updates to the general ledger.
- Prepare detailed forecast based on actual sales data using 12 formulas.
- Plan Material requirements to a master schedule.
- Maintain item data specific to manufacturing needs.
- Create a distribution plans based on forecast and orders.
- Rely on real-time customer information.
- Achieve perfect order entry.
- Get best pricing and gain visibility into global product availability.
- Optimize shipping and perform predictive planning.
- Support streamlined procure-to-pay-processes.
- Align inventory plans, positions, and locations to customer needs.
- Integrate customer, supplier, operational, and financial planning.
- Increase yield and throughput, manage quality, and improve asset utilization
- Achieve P&L Visibility down to the product and plant level
- Control transportation costs and improve delivery reliability
- Gain insight into costs at the plan, work center or line level
- Use supported warehouse put-away, picking, and replenishment, including radio frequency identification (RFID) and license plating capabilities.
brij Industrial & High-Tech Manufacturing Services
From selection of the right enterprise applications through implementation and support of these systems, brij knows how to deliver value for Industrial & high-tech manufacturing businesses. brij assigns an Engagement Manager focused on your specific industry needs along with the right mix of resources to implement and support your Manufacturing systems.
Our highly experienced team of consultants’ expertise in the industrial manufacturing industry’s top enterprise applications will provide your organization with answers to your most challenging business needs through an array of services including:
- Upgrade & Testing Services
- Digital Transformation Services
- Integration Services
- Mobile Apps Services
- Business Process Improvement Services
- Implementation Services
- Custom Application Development Services
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Services
- Data Archiving Services
- Security Services
- Year-End Processing Services
- Education Serviceds through brij University
Application Footprint for a Typical Industrial & High-Tech Manufacturing Business
- Core Financials
- Mobile Apps
- Internet of Things
- Analytics and Dashboards
- Content Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Expense Management
- Financial and Regulatory Reporting
Customer Relationship Management
- Fulfillment Management
- Case Management
- Customer Self-Service
- Sales Force Automation
- Sales Order Management
- Service Management
- Advanced Price Management
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Stock Valuations
- Agreement Management
- Apparel Management
- Blend Management
- Electronic Commerce
- Bulk Stock
- RFID and Barcode Scanning
- Finite Capacity Planning
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Outbound Inventory
- Product Variants
- Health & Safety Incident Management
- Requirements Planning
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Management
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Buyer Workspace
- Operational Sourcing
- Procurement and Subcontract Management
- Requisition Self Service
- Supplier Self-Service
Asset Lifecycle Management Capital Asset Management
- Condition-Based maintenance
- Equipment Cost Analysis